Tuesday 28 February 2012

First Time

So i have never in my life thought that i would blog, ever!!! But lately i have been feeling sort of like maybe i could try this and maybe i will like it...My ultimate goal is for this blog to be a safe haven for parents to express ideas and opinions...I would like this blog to be a place where parents can feel that there is a place where someone else understands and does not judge...My motto in life and in parenting is that every parent makes the best choice for them and their family, and as long as they are happy and their children are growing into great little boys and girls then who am i to judge.
Even if no one ever reads this, i feel as if i can tell my story for me and one day let my children see who i was when they were growing up, cheers, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment